Welcome to TechyVela!
These general terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the TechyVela website, which is located at https://techyvela.com.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms. Stop using TechyVela if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, TechyVela and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all materials on TechyVela. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access them from TechyVela for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Material from TechyVela. republish
- Material from TechyVela. sell, rent, or sublicense
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from TechyVela
- Distribute TechyVela content
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to publish and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. TechyVela does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of TechyVela, its agents and / or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, TechyVela is not liable for the comments or for any liability, damage or expense caused and / or incurred by the use and / or publication and / or the appearance of the comments on this website.
TechyVela reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You guarantee and warrant that:
- You are entitled to publish the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, or trademarks of third parties;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, libelous, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom, or to present commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant TechyVela a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your comments in any form, format or medium.
Hyperlink to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government authorities;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can link to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to the websites of other listed companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses, excluding nonprofits, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which are not allowed to have a hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link: (a) does not mislead in any way; (b) does not mistakenly imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and / or services; and (c) fits into the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known consumer and / or business information sources;
- Clubs or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distribution;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link does not make ourselves or our accredited companies appear detrimental; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink offsets the lack of TechyVela; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) does not mislead in any way; (b) does not mistakenly imply sponsorship, endorsement, or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits into the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in a link to our website, you must notify us of this by sending an email to TechyVela. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your website, a list of all the URLs from which you would like to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our website that you would like to link to. Wait 2-3 weeks for an answer.
Approved organizations can refer to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the Uniform Resource Locator that is linked to; or
- By using a different description of our website that is linked to, it makes sense in the context and format of the content on the website of the linking party.
The use of the TechyVela logo or other graphics for linking is not permitted without a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our website that would alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way without prior consent and written permission.
Liability for content
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against any and all claims made on your website. Links that could be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal or that infringe or otherwise infringe the rights of third parties or advocate their infringement or other infringement may not appear on any website.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or a specific link to our website. You agree to remove all links to our website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and their linking guidelines at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by these linking conditions and to follow them.
Removal of links from our website
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, please feel free to contact us and let us know. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to respond to you directly.
We do not assume any liability for the correctness of the information on this website, we do not assume any liability for its completeness or correctness; Neither do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions in relation to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit our or your liabilities in a way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liability that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liability under the disclaimer, including liability under contract, tort and breach of legal obligation.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are made available free of charge, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind.